Home Page

Parent & Student Graduation Meeting

Parent & Student Graduation Meeting

by Cindy Lee -
Number of replies: 0

Hello NorthStar Academy Graduates and Parents!

We will have a Mandatory Virtual Graduation Information Session for Parents and Graduates tonight, Monday, December 5, at 7 PM for all those registered in grade 12 and their parents. It does not matter which program you are registered for, home ed, blended or teacher-directed, this meeting is for you!
We are excited about our 2023 Graduation Ceremony and Banquet that will take place on Saturday, June 10, 2023, in Didsbury at 2:30 PM.

Here is the link for the information session:
Grad Information Meeting
Monday, December 5 · 7:00 – 8:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/cqd-xrvh-tgm

What to expect?

You can expect to have answers to questions such as these answered and more:

What is the location, time and date?
What is the dress attire?
What happens on the day of grad?
What if my student ends up being short a few credits?
How do I keep up with what is happening for Grad?
What is expected of my graduate?
Fundraiser Opportunities.
When do I have to decide if they will attend by?

If you have not filled out the 2023 Graduation Attendance Intent Form, please do so!
Also, if you are interested in being on the Student Graduation Committee, please fill that out.
The links for both of these forms are below.
We would like to hear back from you with your thoughts on attending Graduation this year, so we can decide whether we need a bigger venue. Please fill out This 2023 Graduation Attendance Intent Form so we can see where we are for numbers. I need one filled out per graduate. Please note that this is a preliminary document, and your final decision to attend only needs to be solidified at the end of Semester One.

Last year, we had our first student graduation committee, and it was a success! If you are interested in helping out on our 2023 committee, please fill out This Student Graduation Committee Form.

The deadline to fill out the 2023 Graduation Attendance Intent Form and Student Graduation Committee Form is Friday, December 9 @ 9 AM.